- Disposable instrument for single-step taking of material from the surface of cervix uteri and lower 1/3 of cervical canal.
- The instrument consists of a handle on which is placed a headpiece – cervical brush.
- The headpiece cervical brush is a brush with many flexible plastic bristles of different length placed parallel to the instrument handle.
- Sterile for single use
- The instrument provides representative atraumatic and painless taking of material from the mucous membrane surface.
- Taking material for cytological, microbiological tests in obstetric-gynecologic practice.