- Close wound drainage set under negative pressure.
- Flexible 400 ml bellow chamber is easy to be depressed by one person single handedly for activating the suction of bellow unit.
- Graduated bellow allows user to measure the drained volume.
- Quality anti-reflux valve totally eliminates liquid reflux.
- Provided with the option to use one or two catheters post-operatively.
- Connecting tube is kink resistant and is provided with additional strength to withstand the suction.
- Multiperforated catheters provided with color-coded radio opaque line and satin smooth perforation/ eyes for trauma free performance.
- Redon (curved needle) with matching catheter with spare perforated catheter.
- Available in different sizes ( Fr 7-18) with matching size curved needle to meet moderate to heavy drainage needs.
- Sterile, individually packed in peelable blister pack.
|REF||Reservoir volume (ml)||Catheter size (Fr) Stylet dia (mm)||ID, mm||OD, mm||Radiopaque line color||Qty in box|
|0615-M404-07||400||7||0,86||2,4||1 / 12|
|0615-M404-10||400||10||1,57||3,3||1 / 12|
|0615-M404-12||400||12||2,25||4,0||1 / 12|
|0615-M404-14||400||14||2,9||4,7||1 / 12|
|0615-M404-16||400||16||3,4||5,3||1 / 12|
|0615-M404-18||400||18||3,9||6,0||1 / 12|