- Multi-lumen Octopus extension sets maintain separate fluid pathways right up to the catheter hub, preventing the mixing of incompatible drugs within the extension set.
- To identify the different infusion lines, each tube has a clamp of different colour.
- Octopus allows, in some cases, to avoid the use of stopcocks or ramps of stopcocks.
- Needless hubs is a multi-purpose, closed, disinfectable needleless access device for blood sampling, intermittent injections or continuous infusion of fluids or drugs.
- The range is equipped with a freely rotating male luer-locking collar to enable easier connection to the IV catheter’s female luer, helping reduce mechanical phlebitis and associated complications.
- Inner/outer tube diameter 3.0x4.1mm, 1.0x2.3mm.
- Line length 10 cm.
With Needless ports
With standard luer ports
|REF||Description||Line length, cm||Qty in box|
|1416-M702-10||with 2 needless hubs||10||100|
|1416-M703-10||with 3 needless hubs||10||100|
|1416-ML702-10||with 2 standard Luer connectors||10||50|
- Pump volume: 60\-600 ml
- Basal rates: 0.5-250 ml/h