Medical Products and Supplies
1 ml disposable insulin syringe
- • Unsurpassed needle
- • Smooth flow
Insulin syringes are made specifically for self injections and have friendly features: shorter needles, as insulin injections are subcutaneous (under the skin) rather than intramuscular, finer gauge needles, for less pain, and. markings in insulin units to simplify drawing a measured dose of insulin.
- Manufactured from medical grade non-recycled polypropylene.
- Unsurpassed needle sharpness and smooth plunger movement help make injections more comfortable.
- Bold, clear scale markings help ensure accurate dosing.
- The inerasable graduation permits are easy reading, available in 40 unites(Red) and 100 unites(Orange).
- Ribbon packed in tough laminated film, highly resistant to puncture and tearing.
- Disposable, Sterile, Ready for use.
- Individual pack:Blister/Poly bag.
- For single use only.
|GCH200104||U-40||29 G×½´´||100 PCS / Box|
|GCH200105||U-40||30 G×½´´||100 PCS / Box|
|GCH200101||U-100||29 G×½´´||100 PCS / Box|
|GCH200103||U-100||30 G×½´´||100 PCS / Box|