How to use:
- 1. Hold the unit in an upright position.
- 2. Exhale normally and then place your lips tightly around the mouthpiece at the end of the tubing.
- 3.Low flow rate – Inhale at a rate to raise only the ball in the first chamber. The second chamber ball must remain in place.
- This position should be held for three seconds or as long as possible whichever comes first.
- 4.High flow rate-Inhale at a rate to raise the first and second chamber balls. Ensure that the third chamber ball remains in the rest position for the duration of this exercise.
- 5.Exhale-Take out the mouthpiece and exhale normally. relax(Repeat)-Following each prolonged deep breath, take a moment to rest and breathe normally. This exercise can be repeated according to physician’s instructions.
Note: Tilting the unit forward can make the respiratory