An epidural catheter is a very fine plastic catheter (tube), which is placed through the skin into the epidural space within your spinal canal. This temporary catheter is left in place for a defined period of time; several days for most types of surgical pain and up to 6 weeks for certain types of chronic pain. The catheter allows access to the epidural space to inject medication such as local anesthetics and/or narcotics for relief of pain. Temporary epidural catheters are used for short-term treatment of painful conditions that require pain control for intensive physical therapy and/or joint mobilization. They are also used prognostically for trials of spinal medications prior to placement of permanent implanted ports or programmable pumps.
- Epidural catheter types:
- Atraumatic with 3 lateral holes
- Atraumatic with Soft Tip and 3 lateral holes
- Atraumatic, laterally tapered with 6 lateral holes
- Atraumatic with Soft Tip, laterally tapered with 6 lateral holes.
- Catheters makes from unique plasticizer-free, latex-free formulation of polymer with excellent bio compatibility
- Flexible & atraumatic soft tip with three or six lateral eyes reduces the risk of complications
- Catheter has printed scale marks to determine the depth of insertion & accurate placement of catheter in the epidural space
- Radio opaque line provides clear visualization of blood / CSF
- Luer lock twist connector is supplied for easy & safe connection.
- Sterile product for single use
- Tube Length : 100 cm
- Sizes : passes through 20G needle
|Ref. No.:||Needle size (dia):||Model:||Lateral holes:|
|0117-М105-03||20G (0,86мм)||Standart Tip||3|
|0117-М105-04||20G (0,86мм)||Soft Tip||3|
|0117-М105-05||20G (0,86мм)||Standart Tip||6|
|0117-М105-06||20G (0,86мм)||Soft Tip||6|